Location: Dundalk, Co. Louth but with travel. May suit candidates in Louth, Meath and Dublin.
Title: Business Development Executive
Closing Date: 17/03/2017
Reporting to: Reports directly to the General Manager with a dotted line to the CEO
Salary: Basic salary 24k but OTE 40k.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a role in one of Ireland’s leading organisations based in Dundalk. Easydry is seeking a reliable, experienced & motivated self-starter. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, organised person with strong communication skills who has the ability to work on their own initiative and meet or exceed targets.
Easydry is a thriving manufacturing / distribution company based in Dundalk. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic sales person to complete our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the current customers and also increasing the customer base. If you are enthusiastic with excellent customer service and sales skills, this role is ideal for you.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers - service existing accounts to obtain orders.
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Organise daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients. Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Generate new business for the organization’s products/services - establish new accounts by supporting the change to Easydry from cotton towels.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Respond to sales queries and convert leads within agreed timeframes.
- Cold call potential clients to introduce them to Easydry.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions as required.
- Co-ordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and production. Reporting: Maintain accurate records and submit regular sales and performance reports.
- 09:00 – 17:30 5 days per work / 40 hours per week.
- Trade show attendance which may be outside normal working hours.
- Some travel may be required.
- 5 years’ proven sales experience in the hair, beauty or fitness industry.
- Experience working with Sugar CRM, Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Valid driver’s licence (full & unencumbered).
- Process driven.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Previous experience within an accounts / office background.
- Excellent administration skills and an ability to prioritise work.
- Excellent organisational / time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail
To apply please EMAIL us.