Before a colour treatment
Ensure the best experience for your clients by following these simple instructions
- Use either an Easydry Hair Towel or an Easydry Short Towel depending on the length of the clients hair.
- Place the Easydry towel around the shoulders.
- Ask the client to lean back comfortably into the basin.
The Easydry towels are so absorbent that, used correctly, you should only require one towel per client.
Easydry towels are highly absorbent. Used correctly, you should require one Easydry towel per client.
- Shampoo and condition the client's hair as usual.
- Gently squeeze excess moisture from the hair with you hands working from the forehead through to the ends. This can be done several times as required.
- Remove the Easydry towel from the clients shoulders and gently blot the hair to remove excess moisture again working from the forehead through to the ends. Easydry is so absorbent there is no need to rub. This also ensure the hair remains tangle free and cuticle remains smooth.
Creating a turban
An Easydry turban ensures your clients can wait comfortably for their stylist without dripping hair or without their hair drying out too much for cutting and styling.