An Easydry turban ensures your clients can wait comfortably for their stylist without dripping hair or without their hair drying out too much for cutting and styling.
1. Ask the client to lift their head and lay the towel flat across the basin close to the client’s hairline. Place one third of the towel to the left and two thirds to the right. Ask the client to lean back into the basin again ensure the Easydry towel is held securely against the basin.
2. With both hands stretch out the right side of the towel applying firm tension.
3. Wrap the towel around the head along and covering the hairline to the client’s left side.
4. Hold the towel firmly in place behind the ear with your right hand.
5. Use your left hand to stretch the left side of the towel out (again apply firm tension) and wrap across the forehead. Tuck the end under at the client’s right temple.
6. Ask the client to sit up at the same time support the client’s forehead and nape with your hands.
7. Pile any long hair on top of the head inside the towel. It is important that longer hair is not sitting below the occipital bone.
8. Twist the towel and tuck the end under the client’s right temple to secure the turban.
The Easydry towel can be taken out of the turban and can rest on the clients shoulders when the stylist is ready for the client.