Compostable Gown Training
Step 1. Fasten the gown securely around the clients neck ensuring there are no gaps.
Step 2. Tuck the bow / knot under / inside the gown.
Step 3. Cross over the two sides of the gown at the back fully to ensure the clients back is fully protected.
Step 4. Place the gown over the chair to protect the client and the furniture – this is great for long, mermaid / Kardashian style hair.
Tip: The gown gives great coverage – front and back – but if your client needs longer coverage at the back, the Easydry gown can be worn with the long section to the back instead of the front.
Benefits of the Easydry Compostable Gown
- Made from an innovative, silky, colour-resistant, water-resistant fabric.
- The material is very soft and sits well on the client. This gives clients a comfortable and hygienic salon experience. Some salons have remarked that their clients find it to be more comfortable and not as hot as a fabric gown or a plastic gown or poncho.
- Full-length black gown, providing protection for the guest and the stylist.
- For any service – you will only need 1 Easydry gown and 1 towel!
- Great for balayage.
- This is ideal for clients with long, mermaid or Kardashian hair.
- The gown is 100% compostable and OK Compost certified.
- Packed in bags of 30 with 12 bags per carton = 300 gowns per outer carton.
What do Easdry customers say?
Anne Veck: “Easydry’s latest innovation, their 100% compostable long gown, arrived in the nick of time to help us manage social distancing and safety when we reopened 4th July. They are nice and roomy which means they do the job and are comfortable for the client.”
To Shop the Easydry Canada range, click HERE.
Or to shop the Easydry Compostable gown in Canada, click HERE.
If you would like to watch more of our videas and animations on You Tube, click HERE.