Compostable Gown Training
Step 1. Fasten the gown securely around the clients neck to ensure there are no gaps.
Step 2. Tuck the bow / knot under / inside the gown.
Step 3. Ensure the two sides of the gown cross-over each other at the back fully to ensure the clients back is fully protected.
Step 4. The gown can be placed over the chair to protect the client and the furniture – this is great for long / mermaid / Kardashian style hair.
Tip: The gown gives great coverage – front and back – but if your client needs longer coverage at the back, wear the Easydry gown with the long section to the back instead of the front.
Compostable Gown Features and Benefits
- The gown is made from an innovative, silky, colour-resistant, water-resistant fabric.
- It is very soft and sits well on the client – this gives them a comfortable and hygienic salon experience.
- Salons said their clients find it to be more comfortable and not as hot as a fabric gown / plastic gown / poncho.
- This product is a full-length black gown, providing protection for the guest and the stylist.
- For any service – you will only need 1 Easydry gown and 1 towel!
- This product is great for balayage.
- Finally, the gown is 100% compostable and OK Compost certified.
To shop the range, click HERE.