Save on Costs When you Switch to Easydry
Slash your electricity bill by up to 50%. Escape the huge electricity bills associated with running your washing machines and dryers, trying to keep up with a fresh rotation of cotton towels.
Save up to 87 hours per month on labour costs related to laundry – gathering, washing, drying, folding and restocking cotton towels on your shelves.
Laundering a cotton towel costs 50p when you take into consideration the labour costs, electricity bills and all the hidden costs. An Easydry towel costs 28p, saving you 22p compared to a cotton towel. Let’s take a look at these hidden costs you can now avoid:
- Buying the cotton towels and replacing worn out, discoloured towels.
- Purchasing the washing machines and dryers, servicing them and breakdown callouts.
- Endless supplies of detergents.
Save 3 Hours Per Day and Put This Time to a More Productive Use
You can now relax knowing you have a supply of fresh supply of Easydry towels ready to go for your clients.
End the daily grind of laundering cotton towels. A 4-stylist salon spends 3 hours per day on laundry. You can now put this saved time towards a more productive use when you switch to Easydry:
- Now that your staff are not running around doing laundry, they can take on more clients. An increase in clients means one thing… an increase in profits.
- More time for training trainees and juniors who are usually put on laundry duties. You can now get them qualified sooner.
Become a More Sustainable Salon
Reduce your carbon footprint. By cutting out cotton towel laundry and reducing your electricity usage, you are reducing the need to burn fossil fuels in order to produce energy. This lowers the level of harmful gases entering the atmosphere.
Easydry towels are 100% biodegradable. Cotton towels are often mixed with synthetics, polyester and other plastics that simply do not break down for thousands of years. When cotton towels are thrown out they end up in landfills. The list of damaging effects landfill sites have on the environment and wildlife is endless.
- An average washing load containing synthetic and polyester fabrics release up to 700,000 individual microplastics and 50 litres of chemically contaminated water into our rivers and oceans.
- Most salons use bleach to clean their towels which can contaminate the surroundings further.
A typical salon wastes a staggering 60,000 litres each year on laundry alone. One of the most severe crises facing cities is water shortages. When you make the switch to Easdry disposable and reduce your salon’s water waste, you help our planet.
- Additionally, cultivation of Easydry’s raw materials uses approximately 40 times less water than the cultivation of cotton.
Save space and generate more income when you switch to Easydry
When you make the switch to Easydry disposables, there is no need to store bulky cotton towels anymore. Furthermore, you can now get rid of your washing machine and dryer.
This extra space opens up the possibility for:
- Another styling station.
- A revenue generating retail stand.
- An additional backwash area.
Provide your clients with the highest hygiene standards
Scientific research shows that bacteria and viruses colonise cotton towels, even when laundered, large quantities still survive. The only way to minimise bacteria and viruses is to use bleach, wash at 60°, sterilise washing machine drums and tumble dry at high temperatures.
Clients are more worried than ever about hygiene. Guarantee your clients a brand new Easydry towel that has never touched another head every single time.
Inclusion, Diversity and Healthy hair with Easydry
Cotton towels are usually doing more harm than good for your clients with curly hair types. Evolve the way your salon treat their consumers so that everyone is served equally.
Easydry is designed for everyone. The smooth fabric combined with the silk like texture ensures the hair cuticle isn’t disturbed during drying. This allows hair types from all ethnicities to dry with Easydry.